East West Eye Institute has its origins going back to 1947. The practice began as Kambara Medical Group, founded by Dr. George Kambara in Gardena, then in Little Tokyo. The practice officially became known as East West Eye Institute in 1990. We have since had the fortune to continue to expand to our current locations, in addition to adding many talented physicians and staff members over the years. Our goal is to continue to refine our practices and expand our presence so that we can continue to provide excellent care to anyone in need.
Since the 1990’s, in addition to expanding our specialities and services, we have grown to include seven locations to provide eye care within the Los Angeles/South Bay and to our newest affiliate partners in Covina/West Covina and south to San Pedro.
Locations : Click Here
Website : Click Here